Q: How do we open an account with CMO?
CMO will fax or email a standard credit
application. Credit can be opened after the references are checked. CMO’s
terms are net 30 days. Call 770/928-2860 for a credit application.
Q: Do you accept credit cards?
A: Yes, we accept Visa and MasterCard.
Q: What products does CMO provide?
A: We provide containers, pumps, valves and related equipment for packaging
products. See our Products category for a complete listing.
Q: What is ToteTracker™?
A: This program was developed to keep track
of your assets such as Tote tanks. The program can give you the current
status of your assets and even identify slow moving inventory. Click on
the “trial version” to see how this program can save you money.
Q: What is the warranty on your IBC’s?
A: It depends on the unit but CMO offers
the original manufacturer’s warranty.
Q: What services are available through CMO?
A: Through our sister company, IBC Exchange,
we offer DOT retesting and cleaning of your metal or composite containers.
Q: If we need containers DOT recertified, where is your facility located?
A: IBC Exchange is conveniently located
in Fulton Industrial Park in Atlanta, GA.The service includes keeping
all paperwork per the Code of Federal Regulations.
Our Shared Values:
- Professionalism: We are committed to working hard
and excellence in everything that we do.
- Ethics: We will treat our customers, suppliers,
and employees with respect and sell our products and services with
- Customer Satisfaction: Without customers, we have
no business! Our customers will always be the ultimate judge of the
value of our vendor's products and the success of our efforts.
- Growth & Profits: We are committed to insuring
consistent, profitable growth for both ourselves and the vendors that
- Resolution of Conflict: We prefer "Win Win"
solutions over one sided victories.
- Our Employee Paradigm:
- Autonomy and Empowerment - We seek employees who will
require minimum supervision after receiving maximum training.
- Meaningful Work - We pledge a safe workplace and to be
good steward's of the environment.
- Career Path - We will provide everyone the opportunity
to contribute and participate in our successes.
- Incentives - Compensation will be based on performance
standards of the individual and the Company.
- Flexible Schedule - We recognize and encourage external
pursuits and family responsibilities.
- Leadership - We promote personal leadership and value
the individual's contribution while recognizing everyone must remain