- Flux is the #1 brand worldwide for electric or air "powered" drum and bulk container pumps in terms of reliability, design, performance, durability, wear life, range of products, and more.
- Unlike competitive brands, Flux Pumps are repairable and are not to be considered a "throw away".
- Pumps are primarily used to transfer unload fluids from 55 gallon drums and bulk containers (IBC's); models avaiable to 10" tall.
- Specialize in safely pumping corrosives(chemicals, acids, and caustics), thick viscosity fluids, and flammable liquids.
- products are accepted in virtually every industry including,chemical processing and distribution, water and waste treatment, plating and metal finishing, power and utility institutions,
automotive, mass transit facilities, agriculture, refineries,
industrial manufacturing facilities and more.
- Flux offers the only true 3A approved (sanitary) drum and container pump models for transfer of thick and thin fluids up to (100,000 CPS viscosity) for use in food, beverage, dairy,
pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries.
Please contact us for help with any pump application you may
Product Code: Flux
CMO Enterprises, Inc.